A golf holiday in South Africa is a unique experience that will draw you back for more! It is such a tonic to enjoy summer sunshine in the deep of the UK winter. But a visit to South Africa is more than a golf holiday – it is high standard hotels, great food with superb wine, game and breath-taking scenery.
The choice is so difficult – Winelands, Cape Town, Kruger, Sun City, Garden Route, Durban, all are special with championship golf.
With Golf to a Tee you can choose between independent travel or to join our long established Escorted Golf tours – or mix and match both options. If you really want to make it the most unforgettable holiday you can add on a Rovos Rail journey!
If you haven’t seen all of the country before you’ll be wondering about …
- Should I visit Cape Town with all of its sightseeing?
- Sun City – what is it like?
- How do I combine golf and game?
- How do I learn more about the country and its history and people?
- Is it safe? Where can I go?
- Where is the best value?
- What are the travelling distances, roads like and more?
This is where we can help. We are South African Travel Experts and have first-hand experience of these destinations and the things to do.
We can give you the 5* experience and the best B&B’s, plus the wine farms and restaurants not to miss! So, let’s chat soon.
Terry & Stephanie