Your opportunity to join a fabulous and competitively priced Golf to a Tee Hosted Golf Competition week at the newly refurbished 4* Double Treee Hiltons Islantilla Hotel & Golf Resort, Costa De La Luz, Spain. In warm April sunshine!
The resort is a 1hr 15 min transfer from Faro airport in Portugal and you can join one of our Group Transfers. Islantilla resort is about a mile from the coast, where there are bars and restaurants.
The hosts of this Golf Competition weeks are Terry Rawding (MD of GTAT) and Mike Bromilow.
You can enjoy 7 nights and 5 rounds of golf at Islantilla and La Monacilla in a mix of friendly formats.
This is a 4 ball team event and you can book as a team or let us make you part of a team. Each day there will be a different competition format and some days we will mix the teams around so you can play with others.
Other than on the Texas Scramble warm up round your best 2 team Stableford team scores per hole, count towards your team score - even if you are not playing with your own team on that day. Don't worry you can leave the results to us!
As to prizes - well our regulars wouldn't expect anything other than:
- daily prizes including Nearest the Pins
- Golf to a Tee logo shirts for the wining team
- A team trophy
- plus a pot of £520 of Golf to a Tee vouchers to be won across the week - including £50pp to the winning team!
Your Competition Package:
Arrive 17th April 2021 - Depart 24th April 2021 - 7 nights and 5 rounds, with 7 nights Half Board & drinks at dinner - £779pp based on 2 sharing a double room, includes:
- Full services of 2 x Golf to a Tee hosts
- 7 nights at Double Tree Hilton Islantilla
- 6 nights buffet Half Board at 4* Islantilla Hotel & Golf Resort. Room upgrades available.
- After golf at La Monacilla there will be a set course menu with beers and soft drinks
- Islantilla dinners include drinks at the table - beers, wines and soft drinks - up to 5 per person
- Golf - 5 rounds - 4 at Islantilla and 1 at La Monacilla.
- Complimentary warm up balls at La Monacilla.
- We will also organise a weekly electric trolley hire delivery option with our partners Blue Sky.
- Rest day 21/04/21 a chance to rest or a day trip - an excursion to Seville is possible from Islantilla. Or play more golf!
- Welcome drink
- Prize presentation
- Golf to a Tee prizes and daily competitions and Team Trophy + pot of £520 GTAT vouchers
- Financial Failure Insurance
The cost excludes:
- Rest day golf or excursions
- Return Airport and La Monacilla Golf Transfers - Group Transfers available at £46pp, based on all being on the same nominated flights or similar times. Supplementary transfers for other flights can be arranged.
- Single supplement for £184pp for 7 nights' single occupancy of a double room.
- Additional nights available
Our current plan is for an event of 28, but we may increase this subject to demand and availability.
This event is a mixed event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £100pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!
Islantilla is a good 4* hotel, about a mile from the coast and the town of Islantilla. The hotel has been refurbished over the 19-20 winter.
Here you can enjoy spacious rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, bars and restaurants - in both the hotel and the Golf club house.
Your Half Board Package includes 6 nights buffet dinners in the hotel restaurant and another night at La Monacilla, after paying golf here. Drinks at the dinner table are included and the hotel has a different themed buffet on each evening.
There are 27 challenging holes at Islantilla, some with sea views. So with 3 loops of 9 holes there is a great mix of golf. The golf is combined with good practice facilities and a pro shop/club house - all a short walk from the hotel.
We also take you to La Monacilla to give you experience of more golf - this course was designed by Jose Maria Olazabal. It is about 25 minutes to this course in Huelva.