2022 US Masters
The Golfing Experience of a Lifetime!
Stay in walking distance of Augusta National or in Columbia, which is 1 1/2hrs away in Masters traffic. This is a non-escorted holiday. We also give you the chance to add golf at Harbour Town prior to The Masters to create your "bucket list" golf holiday.
If it is your first trip it is best to have a chat about all of the options - from airports, location of hotels to which days to visit The Masters - so please don't hesitate to call us.
Only first hand, can you truly experience the beauty and ambiance of Augusta National Golf Club, arguably the world’s most beautiful golf course. The perfectly manicured fairways and the lightning fast greens are framed by the magnificent setting of stately Georgia pines, magnolias, azaleas and dogwoods. Experience for yourself the atmosphere as the best golfers in the world challenge for the first major of the year – THE MASTERS - somewhere all golfers want to visit at least once!
If you can do stay in Augusta - no long driving times to/from Augusta. The closest Hotels are just off Washington Road - just 1 mile from Augusta National. Nearby you have T Bonz, where you get the best Augusta steak, or find John Daly parked up for the week a short walk away!
If your ambition is to walk the course then consider the Monday and Tuesday Practice Day packages.
Wednesday is Par 3 tourament day, which is very busy. Below we also give you the tournament day options - all for both Hotels and Private Homes
Here are our suggested 2022 Augusta Masters hotel & private home packages. Custom packages are available. Included:
- Hotel Breakfast & Evening Managers Receptions.
- Augusta hotel Meet & Greet and 24-hour daily tour assistance included from our Agents.
- Augusta hotel/tournament shuttle transfers or free parking and tournament shuttle at ticket pickup location included.
Please note that Columbia hotels are about 1½ hrs travel time in Masters traffic. Let us send more information on each of the hotels avaiable.
All prices are per person. Availability and prices subject to change prior to receipt of deposit.
Check-in Sunday * Check-out Tuesday
Monday Masters ticket
HILTON GARDEN INN, Columbia SC £1,369 Double £1,529 Single
QUALITY INN, Augusta £1,698 Double £2,229 Single
COMFORT SUITES, Augusta £1,739 Double £2,394 Single
WINGATE, Augusta £1,899 Double £2,639 Single
PAR 3 TOURNAMENT & PRACTICE ROUND
Check-in Tuesday* Check-out Thursday
Wednesday Practice Round/Par 3 Tournament ticket
HILTON GARDEN INN, Columbia SC £2,479 Double £2,689 Single
QUALITY INN, Augusta £2,899 Double £3,474 Single
COMFORT SUITES, Augusta £2,989 Double £3,639 Single
WINGATE, Augusta £3,149 Double £3,884 Single
Check-in Thursday * Check out Friday
Friday Masters ticket
HILTON GARDEN INN, Columbia SC £2,719 Double £2,984 Single
QUALITY INN, Augusta £2,984 Double £3,149 Single
COMFORT SUITES, Augusta £3,029 Double £3,199 Single
WINGATE, Augusta £3,179 Double £3,349 Single
Check-in Friday * Check out Monday
Saturday & Sunday Masters tickets
HILTON GARDEN INN, Columbia SC £4,749 Double £4,954 Single
QUALITY INN, Augusta £5,284 Double £6,144 Single
COMFORT SUITES, Augusta £5,319 Double £6,392 Single
WINGATE, Augusta £5,612 Double £6,719 Single
PRIVATE HOME TOURNAMENT PACKAGES
All private homes are in the best neighborhoods and golf communities of the Augusta area, and range from 4-6 bedrooms (bathrooms vary by home). Most homes are located 5 to 15 minutes from Augusta National. Photographs, descriptions and location of each home are sent for client confirmation prior to final booking. Larger, Deluxe homes are also available, and prices vary based on size and location. The 4 bedroom /4 bathroom home below is typical of houses in our packages.
Practice Rounds Package
Arrive on Sunday - Depart on Wednesday
• Single room accommodations in a private “Executive Home” in Augusta.
• Maid and linen service daily.
• Arrival Welcome snacks and beverage basket with beer, wine & soft drinks. Private Chef and catered meals optional.
• Practice Round Tickets for the Wednesday Par 3 Tournament & Practice round.
• Rounds of golf on Monday & Tuesday in Augusta
* Valet parking for ticket pickup/return with round trip shuttle to the main gate.
• All taxes and gratuities included.
PACKAGE PRICE: from £4524 per person (4 guest minimum; price varies depending on house chosen)
Tournament Rounds Package
Arrive on Wednesday Depart on Monday
• Single room accommodations for 5 nights in a private “Executive Home” in Augusta.
• Maid and linen service daily.
• Arrival Welcome snacks and beverage basket with beer, wine and soft drinks. Private Chef and catered meals available
• Use of 4 Tournament Round Tickets each day on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Valet parking for ticket pickup/return with round trip shuttle to the main gate.
• All taxes and gratuities included.
PACKAGE PRICE: from £9,639 per person (4 guest minimum; price varies depending on house chosen)
Early arrival options:
Arrive into Atlanta a night early for a more relaxed start to your holiday - many options available
Or arrive even earlier to stay at Sea Pines Resort, Harbour Town:
• Four nights’ accommodation at the Sea Pines Resort in Heritage Vilas, based on four sharing a two bedroom vila. Excluding housekeeping - service available on request at Resort.
• Three rounds of golf including a shared buggy. Sea Pines Heron Point x 1 and 2 x Sea Pines Atlantic Dunes.
PRICE: Please enquire about this option or others such as Pinehurst or Charleston as pre Masters options.
Sea Pines upgrade options:
• Upgrade to four sharing a four-bedroom Heritage Vila
• Upgrade to two sharing a standard room at The Inn at at Harbour Town
• Upgrade to sole occupancy a standard room at The Inn at at Harbour Town on
• Upgrade one round at Atlantic Dunes to Harbour Town Golf Links. A forecaddie is included at Harbour Town Golf Links; however, a gratuity is not included and $30 per player recommended.
The Sea Pines Resort at Hilton Head is a 2 1/2-hour drive to Augusta. Heritage Villas at Sea Pines are comfortable villas on this up market resort, just a few minutes’ walk to The Harbour and many have golf views. The villas are fully equipped and spacious. There are a choice of restaurants and bars on the Resort and lots of others on Hilton Head. The images below are examples of Heritage Villas.
The Golf Courses:
Harbour Town Golf Links hosts the PGA TOUR each April for the Heritage Classic. Regularly ranked as the number 1 course in South Carolina, Harbour Town may be considered short by today’s standards, but requires perfectly positioned shots to avoid the trees bordering the narrow fairways! Sea Pines Atlantic Dunes Course (formerly The Ocean Course) The layout is a complete reconstruction and recreation of the resort's historic Ocean Course, the first built on Hilton Head. Love and lead architect Scot Sherman have fashioned entirely rebuilt holes to accommodate modern shot values and frame scenic corridors. Atlantic Dunes features a pronounced seaside ambience and Low country feel accented by coquina shells and seaside grasses. The project's goal was to incorporate elements of the surrounding beachfront along with the area's bounty of native pines and oaks lining the fairways.
Sea Pines Heron Point Course is an exciting and challenging layout with small, well protected greens and tight undulating fairways.
All three courses are of a similar quality and standard and we give you the opportunity to upgrade to play The Links.
Golf can be added to your Augusta stay and our recommendations will be based on driving out of Augusta that day.
• Flights - please discuss flight options with us. There are a choice of direct BA or Virgin flights. And self- drive options which we can book for you.
• Your on-site expenses and gratuities.
Please note: A non-refundable deposit of £400pp is required at time of booking
30% of the package price is required by 1st August 2019.
The final balance is required by 31st December
Augusta National Golf Club now offers extensive free parking for several thousand cars, on a first come, first served basis, right opposite the main walk-in gates for the event so driving to The Masters is not a problem.
Driving Times (approximate):
Savannah Airport to Sea Pines Resort - 45 minutes
Atlanta Airport to Hilton Head - 4 hours
Sea Pines Resort to Augusta - 2.30 hours
Augusta - Atlanta Airport - 2.15 hours