Join Gary at the 5* Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort on the Black Sea and enjoy an Escorted Golf Coaching Holiday package of an award winning 5* resort hotel + All Inclusive + golf + coaching with Gary Pike.
You play the top 3 courses in Bulgaria and which golfer doesn't have this package with the spectacular Thracian Cliffs on their "bucket list"!
AT CAPE KALIAKRA, BULGARIA YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO PLAY GOLF ON THREE OF THE FINEST SIGNATURE GOLF COURSES IN EUROPE!
LIGHTHOUSE AND BLACK SEA RAMA
The three courses Lighthouse Golf Resort, Black Sea Rama and Thracian Cliffs are located in a 6 km radius from each other and all three off them offer amazing views of the Black Sea.
Gary did a week here September 2019 and everyone came away raving about the quality of the Resort and the 3 courses.
You fly into Varna (Whiz Air flights from Luton UK) and the journey to Lighthouse from Varna airport is 1 hour.
The luxurious, five- star Lighthouse Golf & Spa Hotel is the newest addition to the resort and it is scenically pitched on a spectacular plateau on top of the towering white cliffs with breathtaking views over the glittering blue Black Sea.
The venue provides elegant and stylish accommodation, various sport and recreational facilities, state-of-the art Spa & Wellness Centre, signature championship golf course (part of the European Tour Properties), various restaurants and bars, pampering services and entertainment. All of these features will contribute to your true 5-star stay in Bulgaria. Here are just some of the recent awards:
• Luxury Sea View Hotel of the Year 2018, by Luxury Travel Guide
• Bulgaria Best Golf Hotel for 2016 & 2018, by World Golf Awards
• Ranked in top 100 Golf Resorts in Europe for 2017
Lighthouse dining options include The Alexandra (international / indoor & outdoor dining), Le Fouquet (fish restaurant) & the Italian Bistro (at the golf clubhouse).
Balchik is the closest city and just 15 minutes from our resort where you can see the historic city and the summer palace of Queen Maria of Romania, the seaside gardens and baths and enjoy a drink or a leisurely lunch at the seafront promenade with its variety of seafood restaurants, cafes and bars.
All 3 courses are special and with dramatic scenery, but we know you will really want to play the Gary Player designed Thracian Cliffs – many will remember it hosting the World Matchplay and the drama of all of the cliff top shots! Gary Player also designed Black Sea Rama.
The driving range and practice facilities are amongst some of the best you will find. The Lighthouse golf course, designed by Ian Woosnam, it was of his first designs. In 2018 Lighthouse hosted a European Tour Seniors event.
Your stay will be completely relaxed as the package is All Inclusive and the price includes all transfers. So you will only spend on buggies and tips - buggies are compulsory at Thracian Cliffs.
Improve your game and spend time with your excellent and highly experienced host Gary Pike.
This is not an intensive coaching holiday, but Gary will be on hand to give remedial advice on the range each day and will organise a short game and a putting school. Gary is a experienced coach and charming host and you can see below just some of his many achievements on a highly impressive CV.
Arrive 10th September 2021 - Depart 17th September 2021 - 7 nights and 5 rounds, with 7 nights All Inclusive, £1028pp based on 2 sharing includes:
• Full services of Golf to a Tee host
• 7 nights All Inclusive at 5* Lighthouse Resort, based on 2 sharing a Standard room. Room upgrades available.
• Golf - 5 rounds - 3 Lighthouse – 1 Black Sea Rama – 1 Thracian Cliffs
• Daily range balls & PGA Coaching available
• Airport & 5 x Golf Transfers
• Golf to a Tee prizes and daily competitions
• Financial Failure Insurance
The cost excludes:
• Single Supplement of only £178pp. For 7 nights' single occupancy of a double room.
Based on a minimum group size of 7. A maximum of 15 + Gary.
This event is a mixed event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £100pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!
Gary Pike Gary has played golf since the age of 8 and turned professional at 16. He has been personal coach to over 85 professional golfers on all the main tours.
In 2005 Gary was elected as an Advanced Member of the British Professional Golfers Association for his achievements in coaching.
For many years, Gary was Head Coach for the Essex County golf squads and presided over their success in winning the County Championships.
Gary has published over 250 articles on the golf swing and in 2000, Todays’ Golfer magazine recognised Gary as one of the UK’s top 40 coaches.
He is never short of a word of encouragement and loves to play golf with golfers of all levels. His friendly, relaxed coaching style immediately puts pupils at ease so they can enjoy the learning experience. Gary’s vast experience and credentials also include:
• Senior Assistant Coach to Denis Pugh
• Sports Elite Academy Coach at Alhaurin, Spain (2008-2011)
• European Tour Coach to John Bevan & Dale Whitnell
• Ladies European Tour Coach to Vanessa Bell
• European Senior Tour Coach to John Hudson
• Euro Pro Tour, Jamega & TP Tours Coach to numerous players
• Long Term Personal Coach to Dale Whitnell (England No. 1 in 2009 & former Walker Cup Player)
• Guest speaker at the 2013 conference on coaching elite performance in junior golf
• Currently playing on the Senior Masters Tour & Senior Golf Circuit