5* Quinta da Marinha Cascais - Coaching week - Adam Gray - May 2021
Come with us the town of Cascais, West of Lisbon. This chic town has a great beach, marina and superb restaurants - it is 35 mins or so from Lisbon airport.
You will stay at the 5* Quinta da Marinha Hotel. It is a couple of miles from the centre of town on the Quinta da Marinha estate and you walk out to the Robert Trent Jones course and practice facilities. The hotel was restyled in 2014 with more contemporary features. It has a health club and spa. Transfers are available in the daytime to Cascais centre.
The hotel is in the Sintra - Cacais Natural park with Atlantic Ocean views from some holes. Rooms have golf or Sintra mountain views.
You have 5 rounds of golf - 4 at Quinta da Marinha and one at the stylish Penha Longa resort, near Sintra, with its challenging golf course.
On the rest-day you can play the spectacular Oitavos Dunes Course, which featured on the European Tour in 2019.
Or try a vist to the fairytale town of Sintra or see Lisbon. Choices, choices! Of course you can arrive early to see Lisbon or stay on longer.
Your host is Adam Gray. Adam will work with you on the range and hold short game schools - so all aspects of the game are covered. With a group of 15 this event is a less intensive coaching holiday, compared to others, but you will all have individual time and play with Adam, plus he is available each day for remedial advice.
We have time in the schedule for you to relax and explore Cascias - 4 dinners in the hotel with drinks are included in your package, but on other nights other local restaurants will be booked - apart from the rest day.
You will have 7 nights and 5 days of Golf, with friendly competitions.
Arrive 14th May 2021 - Depart 21st May 2021 - 7 nights and 5 rounds, with 4 nights Half Board - £989pp based on 2 sharing includes:
- Full services of Golf to a Tee host(s)
- 7 nights B&B at 5* Quinta da Marinha, based on 2 sharing a Classic room. Room upgrades available.
- Golf - 5 rounds - 4 at Quinta da Marinha and 1 at Penha Longa
- Welcome drink
- 3 nights Half Board, includes drinks
- Farewell dinner, includes drinks
- Option of supplementary golf on the rest day at Oitavos
- Golf to a Tee prizes & daily competitions
- Financial Failure Insurance
- Non Golfer cost £769pp
14/5/21 - Arrival Day. Welcome drink and Dinner in the hotel
15/5/21 - Quinta da Marinha - range time with Adam - followed by golf. Dine out.
16/5/21 - Quinta da Marinha - range time with Adam - followed by golf. Dinner in the hotel.
17/5/21 - Pena Longa - short game with Adam - followed by golf. Dine out, perhaps at Penha Longa after golf.
18/5/21 - Rest day or supplementary golf at Oitavos Dunes or sightseeing. Dine out.
19/5/21 - Quinta da Marinha - range time with Adam - followed by golf. Dinner in the hotel.
20/5/21 - Quinta da Marinha - range time with Adam - followed by golf. Farewell dinner in the hotel.
21/5/21 - Departure Day
The cost excludes:
- Rest day golf at Oitavos Dunes a cost of £139pp + transfer cost depends on group size. This is rated the 55th best course in the world by "Top 100 Golf Courses".
- City tax at €2 per room per night, payable at check-out
- Return Airport and Golf Transfers - Group Transfers available at £79pp, based on all being on the same nominated flights or similar times. Supplementary transfers for other flights can be arranged.
- Single supplement for £214pp for 7 nights' single occupancy of a twin room.
- Additional nights available
Based on a minimum group size of 7. Max of 15 + Adam.
This event is a mixed event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £100pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!
- Start Date: Friday, 14 May 2021
- Event: 5* Quinta da Marinha Cascais - Coaching week - Adam Gray - May 2021
- Hotel: Quinta da Marinha
- Suitable for: Regular golfers
- Include: 7 nights & 5 rounds + Coaching + Half Board
- Cost pp: £989
- SS pp: £214
- Spaces Remain: 6 based on 15+ pro